Florida Residents Discount Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Attractions, Half off: Nov. 26 – Dec. 21 2012 10/26/12
Florida residents get 50% off admission to Ripley’s Odditoriums in the Sunshine State from November 26 – December 21
All Ripley’s Believe It or Not! attractions in Florida will be offering half-off admission for Florida residents from Monday, November 26 through Friday, December 21.
Florida residents can get the half-off deal at any of the following attractions:
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando Odditorium
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! St. Augustine Odditorium
- Ripley’s Red Trains
- Ripley’s Ghost Train Adventure
- Bayfront Mini-Golf
Panama City Beach
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Panama City Beach Odditorium
- Ripley’s Moving Theater
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Key West Odditorium (note: the attraction will be closed for remodeling from November 28 through December 14)
Guests must show proof of Florida residency when purchasing tickets.
About Ripley Entertainment
Ripley Entertainment Inc. (www.ripleys.com), keepers of the venerable Ripley’s Believe It or Not! brand, is a global leader in location-based entertainment, entertaining more than 12 million annually at its 80-plus attractions in 10 countries. In addition to its 32 Believe It or Not!Odditoriums, the Orlando, Florida-based company has publishing, licensing and broadcast divisions, best-selling books and the popular syndicated cartoon strip, Ripley’s Believe It or Not!, that still runs daily in 42 countries. Ripley Entertainment is a Jim Pattison Company, the third-largest privately held company in Canada.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.