At Walt Disney World, it begins to look a lot like Christmas as early as November 8. Santa’s elves bedazzle every corner of the Vacation Kingdom for a seasonal spectacle filled with heartwarming stage productions, enchanting parades, garlands and wreaths, millions of sparkling lights and even the first flakes of winter.
And with a ho, ho, whole lot of cheer being spread over more than a month, guests have more choice as to when they join in the magical, one-of-a-kind celebration.
Celebrate the magic of the holiday season with your family at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, a special event held select nights in November and December at Magic Kingdom theme park!
This festive celebration is filled with spectacular fireworks, a very special holiday parade and live entertainment featuring your favorite Disney Characters. Purchase of an additional event admission ticket is required to attend this event, and tickets sell out quickly.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party features:
- The enchanted Castle Dream Lights on Cinderella Castle
- Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade, complete with a special appearance by Santa Claus himself
- An exclusive holiday fireworks extravaganza — Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season
- Live entertainment featuring Disney Characters
- Meet and greet opportunities throughout Magic Kingdom theme park with some of your favorite Disney Characters
- Complimentary cookies and hot cocoa
- A magical snow fall on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Special access to many of the most popular Magic Kingdom attractions
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is held from 7:00 p.m. to 12:00 midnight on select nights.
Also check out their facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/DisneyWorldHolidays