J.J. Redick will distribute half of the Rich & Helen DeVos Community Enrichment Award winnings ($25,000) to the charity of one fan’s choice through a Twitter contest on his account, @JJRedick.
How to Participate
- Send a video (using Twitvid, YouTube, etc.) no longer than two (2) minutes describing the impact one non-profit organization has had on your life and why that organization should receive the money.
- Send a link to your video using the hashtag, #JJDonates25k to JJ’s twitter account,@JJRedick.
- One winning organization will be chosen by J.J.
- The nominating fan whose organization is selected to receive the money may be invited to meet J.J. in person and present the check to the winning non-profit organization with J.J. *
- The winner will be featured on J.J.’s website, Twitter account, the Orlando Magic’s website, facebook, Twitter accounts and the Amway Center’s Twitter account.
*Subject to change and winner’s availability/location.
Nominated organizations must be a registered 501(c)3. Video sent can be no longer than 2 minutes in length. Videos may only feature one non-profit organization with a Florida chapter in Orange, Seminole or Osceola county. All videos must be sent in prior to contest deadline of December 19, 2012 at midnight. The winner will be announced on December 25.