Neighborhood Taverns Feature Seasonal Specials!
Get over to Marlow’s Tavern for this Special Offering!
We think their food, style and service is wonderful!
- BBQ tomato bisque – roast tomato fillet, chipotle BBQ sauce, onion, olive oil, pureed smooth with roast shrimp and corn salsa ($6)
- Fried green tomato sliders – creamy house-made pimento cheese, crispy green tomato, spicy seared pork belly, baby arugula and toasted brioche ($9)
- A pig with buns – slow-roasted pulled pork with chipotle BBQ sauce, crispy tobacco onions on buttery soft roll with Granny Smith apple-cabbage slaw ($11)
- BBQ blazed Cobb salad – BBQ chicken, crisp field greens, Roma tomato, apple-smoked bacon, sweet corn and black bean salsa, slivered red onions and BBQ gorgonzola dressing ($11.5)
- The saucy catch – Grilled swordfish blazed with chipotle BBQ sauce, jalapeno corn grits, creamed Swiss chard and crispy tobacco onions ($16.5)
- Slow-cooked St. Louis-style ribs – served with Granny Smith apple-cabbage slaw, Southern-fried mac and pimento cheese and house-made sweet corn and jalapeno muffin (half rack, $16.5; full rack, $24)
- Bourbon bread pudding – Creme brulee soaked Ciabatta, vanilla bean and a splash of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey whiskey for sipping ($7)
Marlow’s ensures finger-lickin’ good ribs with sauce options like Jack Daniel’s glaze, perfecting the combination of sweet, spicy and smoky with a hint of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey whiskey, traditional Carolina mustard BBQ sauce with dashes of tang and spice and Marlow’s chipotle BBQ, classic, yet jazzed up with chipotle peppers and a touch of sweetness. To round out the meal, side items such as Granny Smith apple-cabbage slaw and Southern-fried mac and pimento cheese ($3 each) are available.
Become an Insider for specials and the latest news at www.MarlowsTavern.com, on Facebook and on Twitter.