An outdoor festival featuring the best wakeboarders and skiers in the world!
Professional athletes from around the world compete for a $40,000 cash purse at Orlando Extreme Watersports Fest on Saturday, October 19 at Gaston Edwin Park at Lake Ivanhoe in the heart of Orlando, the wakeboard capitol of the world.
Orlando Extreme Watersports Fest is a large-scale water sports festival where the world’s greatest water sports athletes will showcase their talents for a chance to win a $40,000 purse at this signature event!
The competitors will compete in extreme water-ski jumping, slaloming and wakeboarding. The park will be filled with a myriad of entertaining and engaging activities for all ages like musical entertainment, exhibitors with interactive content, art, apparel, food, beverages, kid-friendly fun and more.
Adult Tickets Pre Sale Online only $10 ($15 at the door)
Children (ages 4-12) Tickets Pre Sale Online only $5 ($8 at the door)
Children 3 and under free
Breakdown of the day:
- Noon – 12:30 p.m. Boat Show by Nautique Boats
- 12:30 – 2 p.m. Slalom Semifinals
- 2 – 2:30 p.m. Water Jet Pack, Wakeskate, Wakesurf, and Barefoot Ski Demonstrations
- 2:30 – 4 p.m. Wakeboard Semifinals
- 4 – 4:30 p.m. Water Jet Pack, Wakeskate, Wakesurf, and Barefoot Ski Demonstrations
- 4:30 – 6 p.m. Waterski Jump Semifinals
- 6 – 7 p.m. Slalom Head-to-Head Finals
- 7 – 7:15 p.m. National Anthem
- 7:30 – 8:30 p.m.Wakeboard Finals
- 8: 30 – 9:30 p.m. JumpFinals
- 9:30 – 10 p.m. Award Ceremony
*Times subject to change.
For more details visit www.OrlandoWatersportsFest.com
(Giveaway over sorry!)
Check Out The Nautique Boats Video!
Our Top 5 Reasons to go:
The best water sports athletes in the world will compete for a very large cash purse
Autograph signings with the worlds best water-sports athletes
Water Jetpack Demonstrations
Professional Wakeboarder’s hitting jumps and sliders
Professional Ski-jumper’s flying over 200 feet in the air
Professional Slalom skiers fight to shorten the line as they send up 40 foot walls of water.
Wakeskate and Wakesurf demonstrations.
Wait – that’s more than 5 !!!!
Orlando Extreme Watersports Fest is sanctioned by USA Water Ski and the World Wakeboard Association.