Major League Gaming (MLG) continues its world-class competitions with the MLG Fall Invitational on October 18 at Full Sail University, the award-winning entertainment and media institution in Winter Park, Florida. VIP and general admission spectator passes are available online in the MLG Store.
Ticket Giveaway for this Friday!
MLG Fall Invitational – Dota 2 – Friday, October 18 at Full Sail Live
After a month of online competition, the top four MLG DOTA 2 NA League teams – Dignitas, Shadowfiend Eats Cake, Pretty Boy Swag and Stay Free – will compete LIVE for $15,000 in prizes. The first place finisher will receive $10,000 and an invitation to compete in the International Tournament at the MLG Championship in Columbus, Ohio, from November 22-24. The second place finisher will receive $5,000.
The DOTA 2 broadcast starts Friday, October 18 at 1p with the Dr Pepper Pre-Game show and tournament at 1:30p with commentary by the Beyond the Summit team and floor reporting by Alex “Jax” Conroy.
MLG Fall Invitational – Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Saturday, October 19 at Full Sail Live
Complexity, Optic, 8-12 UNiTE, and FaZe – the top four Call of Duty: Black Ops II teams based on the MLG NA Xbox 360 Pro Points Rankings as of September 16 – will go head to head for $15,000 in prizes. The competition will be the last time teams will compete playing Call of Duty: Black Ops II at an MLG Pro Circuit event before the switch to Call of Duty: Ghosts at the upcoming MLG Championship in Columbus. First place will receive $10,000, second place will receive $5,000 and all teams will earn at least 1800 Pro Points.
How to Watch
The MLG Fall Invitational will be broadcast live from the campus of Full Sail University at majorleaguegaming.com beginning Friday, October 18 at 1pm ET. Fans can also purchase the In-Game Ticket for full spectator-mode access and live commentary in the DOTA 2 client. Tickets are available now for only $3.99 directly in the Dota 2 store in-game and online.
Friday, October 18 (Dota 2)
- 10:00 AM Check-In Opens
- 10:30 AM Doors Open to VIP
- 10:45 AM VIP Behind the Scenes Tour
- 11:00 AM Doors Open to General Admission Spectators
- 1:00 PM Tournament and broadcast begins
Broadcast schedule as follows:
- 1:00 PM Dr Pepper Pre-Game Show
- 1:30 PM Group Play – Dignitas vs. Pretty Boy Swag
- 2:30 PM Group Play – Stay Free vs. Shadowfiend Eats Cake
- 4:00 PM Group Play – Winners Match
- 5:00 PM Group Play – Losers Match
- 6:00 PM Group Play – Final Match
- 7:00 PM Championship Match
Saturday, October 19 (Call of Duty: Black Ops II)
- 12:00 PM Check-In Opens
- 12:30 PM Doors Open to VIP
- 12:45 PM VIP Behind the Scenes Tour
- 1:00 PM Doors Open to General Admission Spectators
- 3:00 PM Tournament and broadcast begins
Broadcast schedule as follows:
- 3:00 PM Dr. Pepper Pregame Show
- 3:30 PM Group Play – 8-12 UNiTE vs. OpTic Gaming
- 4:30 PM Group Play – compLexity vs. FaZe
- 6:00 PM Group Play – Winners Match
- 7:00 PM Group Play – Losers Match
- 8:00 PM Group Play – Final Match
- 9:00 PM Championship Match
The competition will be broadcast live from Full Sail University’s state-of-the-art performance venue, Full Sail Live. This award-winning entertainment and media institution, offers campus and online degree programs in areas including Game Development, Game Art, Game Design, Mobile Development and Mobile Gaming. Full Sail University alumni and faculty have contributed to some of the best-known titles in gaming.