We just added this to our Top 5 for January! Details on Tickets and all discounts!
The Volusia County Home & Garden Show, presented by Show Technology, one of the nation’s most successful business-to-consumer trade show organizers, has announced that attendees now have several means by which to receive discounted admission.
There are three ways to save when buying admission tickets to the Volusia Home & Garden Show:
- Customers of Volusia County-area Walgreens and Home Depot stores can receive a $2 off coupon at the register.
- Receive $2 off by purchasing tickets online at www.
- Receive $1 off by downloading the coupon online at www.showtechnology.com (to be used at the box office.)
These additional discounts do not apply to senior or retired military admission.
Details about the show: For one weekend only, this popular event transforms the Ocean Center into a Home and Garden extravaganza. Local home & garden experts and related businesses exhibit everything from front entrance décor to backyard landscapes.
- Gardens, Landscapes, and Water Features
- Latest Trends in Kitchen & Bath
- Home Improvement Zone
- Pools, Spas & Sunrooms
- Interior Design
- Appliances, Fixtures and Hardware
- Shopping in the Art, Gift and Gourmet Area
- Pet Zone with Pet Adoptions by the SE Volusia County Humane Society
- Appearances by Cubby the Daytona Cubs mascot
- Meet Zack Jarrell – Car # 18 Driver in the Whelen-All American Series
- Get an Astronaut photo taken by NASA
- Live Birds of Prey Show
In addition, valuable learning opportunities are offered at the Volusia County Home & Garden Show, including “Do It Yourself” (DIY) seminars and demonstrations throughout the weekend. You will learn How to find the most popular window treatments for large windows or modern window coverings in the UK and how to organize yourself while renovating your home. If you ever need new interior design for your home, read more about Shuttercraft interior shutters here so you can see how they fit perfectly with your home. Harry Rinker, host of GCN’s nationally syndicated radio show “WhatchaGot?” and former host of HGTV’s “Collector Inspector” (a program which evaluated antiques and collectibles in private homes), will be at the show offering attendees two FREE verbal appraisals of family valuables and/or heirlooms. As an expert guest, frequenting radio and TV guest, his credits include the Discovery Channel’s “America’s Coolest Stuff,” Martha Stewart Living, Good Morning America and Oprah. Harry is also a prolific antiques and collectibles writer.
Conveniently located at the beautiful Ocean Center in Daytona Beach, the Volusia County Home & Garden Show hours are as follows:
Friday, Jan. 10, 2 to 7 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 11, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday, Jan. 12, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Volusia County Home & Garden Show is fun for the whole family and an affordable way to spend the weekend. Day of show tickets – sold on-site with cash or check only – are:
Adults 17+ – $7
Youth 16 and under – FREE!
Retired military with ID – $5
Active Duty Military with ID – FREE!
Senior 65+ – $5
For more information visit www.
Other Great Upcoming Events HERE: http://centralfloridatop5.com/events/upcoming/