Join The Chowder Festival at the Winter Park Farmer’s Market, for an evening of amazing fun. A variety of area food vendors will be competing for the 2014 Chowder Cup, which was previously awarded to Fleming’s Steakhouse in 2013. 2nd Place finisher was John & Shirley’s Catering.
MMMM All Kinds of Chowder will be at this event!
Tickets still available!
Location: Winter Park Farmer’s Market. 200 W. New England Ave. Winter Park, FL 32789 Time: 6:00 – 9:30 PM WINTER PARK, FL., JAN 22nd 2014
(See which of your friends are going according to facebook!)
- The Alfond Inn
- Sea Dog Brewing Company
- 2nd Place 2013 – John and Shirley’s Catering
- The New Bistro on Park Avenue In The Hidden Garden Courtyard
- Crisper’s Restaurant
- Boston Lobster Feast Restaurants
- NOPA Grill
- Winter Park Fish Co.
- Raleigh Design
- Orlando Chili Cookoff
- Kasa Tapas Raw Bar
- Maxine’s on Shine
- Matilda’s on Park
- First Watch
- Whole Foods Winter Park
- Avenue Gastrobar
- Southeastern Solutions
- Kitchen Kraft Cookware
- More to come!
- Dunkin Donuts(Donuts and coffee)
- Sassafras Sweet Shoppe(Cotton Candy!)
- Orlando City Soccer(Wine Table)
- Tabacu Cigars
- ILuv Winter Park
- Passion PR Consulting
- Orlando Local Guide
- Daniel Pacchioni: Radio Host, WPRK 91.5 Local Heroes
- Darcy Johnson: Former NFL Player & Sports Commentator More details @ http://www.winterparkannual.com/event/chowder-festival/