You are going to want to be at this Art Show! We hope you have seen the new gallery. It is quite the gem and they are curating very fine works.
Be sure to RSVP and get your Free Ticket today!
* We are not sure sure what “Vernissage” means- we think there might be a special toast or something…
Friday, February 21 ( Vernissage : 7 – 10pm )
No cover, please register ► http://www.eventbrite.com/
Free parking in Snap! Space’s parking lot on Thornton Ave. behind the building.
‘TAKING FLIGHT’ examines the transitional and transformative state of an idea, an individual, or a collective as it evolves into a distinctive form or realization. An unconfined and unrestrained existence arises to come into being. The exhibit features the works of three international fine art photographers, two national and two local fine artists, with sculpture, multimedia installation, and jewelry art.
Guest artists in attendance. Cash Bar, Snap! Space Art Store and Bibliotheque, and music DJ Nigel John.
‘TAKING FLIGHT’ Photographers :
• Patricia Van de Camp, Goor, Netherlands (in attendance) – ‘Butterfly Kisses’ series.
• Gilles Soudry, Paris, France (in attendance) courtesy Art Vitam (in attendance as well) – ‘Volutes’ series.
• Stephanie Jung, Schifferstadt, SW Germany – ‘Maigo Desu’ series.
‘TAKING FLIGHT’ Artists :
• Nathan Selikoff (in attendance) – Series ‘Alluvial Fan’ sweeping organic forms w/ aerial views.
• Emilie Finney (in attendance) – Words Series.
• Todd Brittingham – Series ‘Angels’ Sculptures cast in bronze finished with unique patina.
• Daniel Wilson – Organic dye sublimation transfer art.
Artists also On View :
• Chris Scala – Visual art and sculptures.
• Blair Sligar – Soulful furniture & art Installations (Hog Eat Hog).
• Rebecca Rose – Wearable art jewelry (Sculpturings).
• Wesley Geometry – Textural design experiments through geometric paper art.
• Midtown Architecture Studio (MAS) – Courtyard light installation.
Address: 1013 E Colonial Dr Orlando, FL 32803