“Movieola” City of Orlando Launches Monthly Free Movies at Lake Eola Park! 04/19/14
The City of Orlando invites residents and visitors to Movieola, a free monthly movie series in Lake Eola Park in Downtown Orlando.
Beginning on Friday, April 25, and continuing on the last Friday of every month through August, a free, family-friendly movie will be shown on the East Lawn. The event will start at 6:30 p.m. with lawn games, music and food available for purchase at the park with the feature movie showing at 8:00 p.m
- Friday, April 25, 2014 featuring “Frozen”
- Friday, May 30, 2014 featuring “Thor – The Dark World”
- Friday, June 27, 2014 featuring “Despicable Me 2”
- Friday, July 25, 2014 featuring “Muppet’s Most Wanted”
- Friday, August 29, 2014 featuring “Lego Movie”
Lake Eola Park – East Lawn, 512 East Washington Street, Orlando, Florida 32801
April – August 2014 on the last Friday of the Month
Event begins at 6:30 p.m. Movie starts at 8:00 p.m.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.