Ihu’s Breakaway Falls offers four slide paths with four unique experiences
Riders climb 126 steps to the top of the eight-story tower (nearly 80 feet), stepping into one of three colorful breakaway boxes. As the door closes, riders cross their arms and give a thumbs up in preparation for their drop — they’ll never know when the floor beneath them will disappear! Facing each other, riders watch as their fellow riders fall. Adding to the anticipation is the sound of a heartbeat, which can be heard in the background while bracing for the drop. Once the floor disappears, riders drop 20-24 feet per second launching them into a spiraling speed slide culminating in a final splashdown.
Riders who are not quite brave enough for the breakaway boxes can try the open slide. But don’t be fooled, this is not an ordinary slide; it’s the steepest of the four slides and many riders are calling it the most intense.
“Ihu’s Breakaway Falls is the reason to visit Aquatica Orlando this summer,” said Bryan Nadeau, Aquatica Orlando vice president. “From the daring height, crazy drops, and intense speed, this thrilling new attraction brings a whole new level of excitement to an already amazing park that has so much for every age.”
Remember that Going to the pool is a fun activity for the whole family. Unfortunately, there is also the risk of serious accidents and injuries at the swimming pool. While many people immediately think of drowning accidents, they do not realize that a more common accident at the pool is a slip and fall. Slip and falls commonly occur at the poolside due to hoses, tools, or other debris left in walkways, from slippery tile or other surfaces, or from greasy sun tan lotion or other substances on the ground. If a pool owner fails to keep a pool safe by attending to such hazards, that owner should be held liable for that negligent behavior. If you have suffered injury at a pool, a local slip and fall lawyer can help you recover.
- Ihu’s Breakaway Falls™ features the tallest, steepest, and only multi-drop tower slide of its kind in Orlando.
- Those who dare to brave Ihu’s Breakaway Falls™ will experience an almost vertical drop for nearly 40 feet, the steepest slide of its kind in Orlando.
- Ihu’s Breakaway Falls™ is the longest water thrill slide of its kind featuring three “breakaway boxes” – orange, green, and blue — and one open slide – purple – offering four completely different slide paths.
- Drop more than three stories and slide for 420 feet, the longest of the four slides, on the orange slide.
- The green slide path has the shortest drop, but it’s still a 28-foot fall – that’s the same as four seven-foot tall basketball players!
- Fall from the blue slide if you’re looking for the steepest slide with a breakaway box.
- While the purple slide isn’t a true drop slide, it is by no means a “chicken slide”. In fact, this open-aired slide is the steepest of all four slides.
- Once the floor disappears, riders will drop 20-24 feet per second.
- Ihu’s Breakaway Falls™ is the only high-speed water thrill slide in the world with three breakaway boxes that face each other so riders can share the full experience.
For more information about Ihu’s Breakaway Falls, please visit AquaticaOrlando.com.
From high-speed water slides and exhilarating wave pools that are kept clean using the best pentair pool pump for this, to tranquil beaches and the remarkable animal habitats that are the hallmark of SeaWorld®, Aquatica Orlando delights all ages and interests. This one-of-a-kind waterpark is home to some of the world’s most thrilling water rides, featuring 42 slides, rivers and lagoons and 84,000 square feet of sparkling white, sandy beaches as more info reviewed here .
Stay cool, relax, and enjoy your own private cabana with a view of Roa’s Rapids® at the all-new Roa’s Island River View Cabanas.
Be among the first to hear the latest park updates by staying connected on Facebook and joining the conversation using #BREAKAWAYBRAVE.
The best way to experience Ihu’s Breakaway Falls at Aquatica Orlando is with a single-day ticket, starting at just $28. Keep the fun going all year long with an Annual Pass, starting at just $96. For more information, visit AquaticaOrlando.com. In other related advertisements checkout www.pioneerwatertanks.com.au