A way for our community to get to know our local artist, Red Bull Curates is taking twenty local artist to paint twenty coolers
20 Artists | 20 Coolers | 20 Venues
Celebrating Orlando’s most innovative contemporary artists as they turn their eye-catching designs into canvas-wrapped Red Bull coolers. You and a luminary panel of judges will vote two artists through to participate in a Red Bull Curates Canvas Cooler group exhibition this coming December in Miami during the 2014 Art Basel Season. Well in kitchen Is it better to spray or roll stain on a fence? of course it is good to go with spray as well.
• Brandon McLean • Andrew Spear • Adaro Art • Winkstyles • Soco Freire • Gregorii • Marcos Cruz • Peter Van Flores III • DRES13 • Holly Tharp • Chris Rodriguez • Christopher Reason • SKIP • Lemus’ • Swamburger •
Peterson • Sean Hartman • Christie Miga • SPEN 1 • Wolfrich
• NV • Aloft • Elixir • PR Taco • Hawkers • Hammered Lamb • BBQ Bar • Shari • Wills Pub • Monkey Bar • Hen House • Lucky Lure • Santiagos Bodega • The Peacock Room • Cafe Tu Tu Tango • Orlando City Soccer • Whats2hot • Park Ave CD’s • Plush Studios • Space Bar
Luminary Judge Panel:
• Jay “Jbon” Bonadio // Owner @ Brimskins & JbonClothing
-All Brimskins & JbonClothing Products are produced in house at Cocoa Beach Warehouse location where everything is made by hand. JbonClothing is an original street wear brand that is retailed in over 3 dozen stores across the world including online outlets such as Karmaloop.com.
• Sam Flax // Owner @ Sam Flax Art Supply
-Not just for Artists ! Sam Flax has been around for almost 100 years, and over 20 years here in Orlando. Known for artists materials first and foremost, Sam Flax is much more :picture framing, Herman Miller Seating, stationery and fine pens, Giclee printing services on site, and of course
our overwhelmingly unique gift department.
• Patrick Kahn // Founder @ Snap! Cultural Events, Inc
-Patrick Kahn’s creative endeavors spans two continents and ranges from publishing a bi-annual fashion and art magazine in Los Angeles, to creating Snap! Orlando, one of the city’s fastest-growing art concepts.
• Patty Sheehan // Commissioner @ City of Orlando District 4
-Commissioner Patty Sheehan was first elected to the Orlando City Council in 2000. She served as President of the Colonialtown North Neighborhood Association, and is proud to come from a servant leadership background. Commissioner Sheehan attended the University of Central Florida and earned her B.A. in art.
• Coralie Claeysen-Gleyzon // Curator @ Jai Gallery
-Jai Gallery Director and Curator Coralie Claeysen-Gleyzon has worked in museums and art galleries across the globe, including the large 5-storey-high contemporary urban art museum URBIS in Manchester UK, and one of the highest profile galleries in the Middle East: The Third Line.
• Erin Sullivan // Editor @ Orlando Weekly
-Erin Sullivan is the editor of Orlando Weekly, an alternative newsweekly dedicated to strengthening the community by keeping readers informed about important local issues, arts, events and politics.
– DJ Bingo Balls
– Chris Bushnell
•Hosted Premium Bar
•Free with Eventbrite RSVP: http://
Orchid Garden at Church Street
122 W. Church Street
Orlando, Florida 32801
26 Wall St, Orlando, FL 32801
11pm onward // 21+ // Free entry
Join the conversation: #CanvasCooler @redbullORL
For more info: www.redbull.com/