The American Advertising Federation-Orlando is hosting a crisis communications panel from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at 310 Lakeside downtown Orlando on Thursday, September 11, 2014.
The panel is comprised of 5 industry experts, including:
- Loreen C. Bobo, P.E. I-4 Ultimate Construction Manager
- Joel Staley, PR & Media Training Professional – Domestic, Multicultural, International, Edelman
- Mason Moore, VP PR & Social Influence, Fry Hammond & Barr
- Mike Harris, Partner & Co-Founder, Uproar PR
- Tim Fisher, Creative Partner, ACME Brand Studio
“AAF-Orlando is proud to host this unique event for the local business community,” says Jon Ruhff, President of AAF-Orlando. “The panel of talented industry leaders will give guests valuable insight into crisis management practices that can help brands and companies reduce the amount of damage done during and after a crisis.” The video production singapore helps you in the boost your business.
Crisis management plans are essential to digital marketing Agency and preparing for hypothetical eventualities. The Crisis PR event will serve as an outlet for any company, large or small, looking for insight on a plan to minimize the ill effects of a potential crisis. Panel topics will include:
- Anticipating and preparing for a crisis
- Identifying and defining a potential threat
- Crafting the proper message
- Best practices: internal and external communication
About the American Advertising Federation of Orlando