With Magical Dining in full swing it seems like almost every top restaurant in Orlando is included, well almost.
The restaurants we wish made the list for Magical Dining this year are:
– A highly coveted table at Le Cellier, San Angel Inn, Monsieur Paul and the many others would be a welcomed addition by many to Magical Dining. We know it’s a pipe dream with the logistics in a theme park, but it is supposed to be Magical Dining right?! by the way I was invited to their kitchen and thanks to services like Idaho hood cleaning this place where your good is prepared is spotless.
200 Epcot Center Dr Lake Buena Vista, FL 32821 (407) WDW-DINE
– How is it that one of nation’s TOP steakhouses not invited to join in Magical Dining? Do not despair though; as they do have their own version matching the MD event. This does leave many to wonder was this a Magical Dining snub or something else?
2901 Parkway Blvd A1, Kissimmee, FL 34747 (407) 239-1270
– Yes, many people think of it as a bowling alley with perhaps typical bowling alley food; but did you know everything on their decadent menu is made from scratch? Offerings include maple glazed scallops, buffalo wontons and more. Kings is one of the only three restaurants in Orlando with 5 Bubbles via Trip Advisor (the only other two are below) with exceptional ratings on virtually every other social media source.
8255 International Dr #120, Orlando, FL 32819 (407) 363-0200
– Chatham’s Place closes for a month during the summer to offer its employees a break every year and never loses any guests. It sounds unbelievable but it’s true! This place is always packed. It’s a hidden gem just off Sand Lake. They probably don’t need Magical Dining, but most would love to see them added.
7575 Dr Phillips Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819 (407) 345-2992
Victoria & Albert’s
– With a virtually perfect Zagat Score, plus being a Top Three restaurant on Trip Advisor National Rankings, this restaurant always exceeds expectations. Please keep in mind they book a minimum of six months in advance for a table. But this restaurant would truly make Disney’s Magical Dining truly live up to its name.
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa 4401 Floridian Way Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830 (407) 939-7707
More than 75 restaurants are serving up savings this Month PLUS portion of proceeds to benefit the Foundation for Foster Children!
Lastly, if you find yourself vacationing around the Amalfi coast we recommend checking out this Amalfi Coast restaurant which has amazing reviews by the native locals in the area.