Brides- and grooms-to-be are cordially invited to the The Ultimate Wedding Planning Experience presented by the Perfect Wedding Guide today, Sunday, September 13, 2015 at the Orange County Convention Center from 12pm – 4pm.
Over 100 of Orlando’s most experienced and respected wedding professionals will be on hand to answer your toughest wedding questions. Guests will taste delicious culinary creations from seasoned wedding caterers. Cake and cupcake bakers will help you pick your dream confection from flavor to design. Don’t know what to serve? Vendors will provide ideas and plans to help you personalize a menu unique to your big day! Whether you’re newly engaged or are getting close to the big day, there will be something for you.
Attendees will also enjoy wedding fashion shows with the latest bridal attire and looks for the entire wedding party. Gorgeous gowns and stylish tuxes will help you say yes to THE right dress for your upcoming nuptials.
Organizers promise a “bouquet” of wonderful events and opportunities such as:
- Meet 100+ of Orlando’s most experienced and respected wedding professionals
- Fashion shows featuring the latest wedding trends in wedding attire
- EVERY bride or groom will receive a complimentary tote-bag
- The first 100 bags will be stuffed with goodies from our vendors
- Grand prizes are worth $500+ and can include catering, DJ packages, all inclusive honeymoon packages, and more
- Exclusive Pre-show giveaway entries for online tickets purchases
- Get $1,000 in PWG Bucks to use toward participating Wedding Show vendors
- Complimentary Hors d’oeuvres, cake samples, and desserts
- Photo booths, flip books, and specialty services souvenirs
- Wedding favors, gifts, and the greatest trends to inspire you. For the wedding gifts, consider visiting bullets2bandages.org for they have personalized bottle openers where names can be engraved and choose from several gift boxes.
- Reception tables full of unique floral designs, name cards, and tablescape ideas.
Tickets are $15 at the door for General Admission. Visit the Perfect Wedding Guide’s website for more information.
Insider tip: Visit Perfect Wedding Guide preferred vendor’s
social media pages to score two free tickets!