The Kissimmee Annual Sunshine Chili Cook-Off and Craft Beer Festival is back for its 20th year of deliciousness and your’e invited to join the fun! The Party is being held on Saturday, February 20th at the Kissimmee Lakefront Park Event Lawn from 12 pm to 5 pm.
Enjoy a chili competition, craft beer tastings, live entertainment, delicious food, and much more! Admission is free and there will be plenty of parking available.
The 20th Annual Chili Cook-Off Competition will be sponsored by the International Chili Society and will feature 3 categories: Red, Verde, and Salsa. Admission the Chili Cook-Off will be free and tickets for the Beer Tasting will be $20.00 in advance and $25.00 on the day of the event. There will be 25 craft beers available and the last pour will be at 4:30pm. So come early and enjoy the party at the beautiful lake front setting in Historic Downtown Kissimmee! Click on this link to buy your Beer Tasting Tickets.
The Kissimmee Lakefront Park is located at 250 Lakeview Drive, Kissimmee, Florida 34741.
For more information call 407-846-4643 or visit their website at www.kissimmeemainstreet.com
- March 27, 2015 Swine & Sons Opens April 3 in Winter Park
- December 4, 2014 Rosen Holiday Offerings PLUS Flash Giveaway
- October 14, 2015 Experience Kissimmee with the World Food Championships
- April 26, 2016 2nd Annual Whiskey Festival — Drink It In
- October 1, 2014 Free Flu Shots in Central Florida!
Love Central Florida? Share the Love!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)