In Part 2, Omar explores the Detroit Marriott and shows us more of Detroit including; the Henry Ford Museum, Motown’s first headquarters, Hitsville, U.S.A., and some really cool time lapsed post-wedding, karaoke shenanigans.
RoadTip: TSA Pre✓® is a MUST for the avid traveler.
Cool thing about the Detroit Marriott in Troy, Michigan? It has Mobile Key technology! The Marriott Mobile App claims to be “The Perfect Travel Companion,” inviting you to Swipe, Tap, and Relax. Get an alert on your phone when your room is ready, and walk right past the front desk and into your room with your Mobile Key!
Other Marriott properties with Mobile Key:
- Bethesda Marriott
- Chicago Marriott Suites Downers Grove
- San Ramon Marriott
- Grand Hotel Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa
- Santa Clara Marriott
- Orlando World Center Marriott
- Calgary Marriott Downtown Hotel
- Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort, Golf Club & Spa
- Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
- Auburn Marriott Opelika Hotel & Conference Center at Grand National
- Provo Marriott Hotel & Conference Center
- Boston Marriott Long Wharf
- New Orleans Marriott
- Charlotte Marriott City Center
- Moxy Tempe
Can you swim in Michigan… in April? (A: Indoors you can!) Did Omar and the gang stick decide to stick with the Uber way of transport?
Watch Episode 2 here: