Ice! at Gaylord Palms Featuring Christmas Around the World
November 21, 2017 - January 7, 2018
ICE!® featuring Christmas Around the World
New theme for 2017 is ICE! featuring Christmas Around the World. Journey through more than TWO MILLION pounds of hand-carved ice sculptures and two-story-tall ice slides. Delight in a celebration of cultures featuring holiday scenes, and travel to the North Pole to see Santa and his elves. Stop by the Frostbite Factory where you’ll see our artisans from Harbin, China carving ice LIVE.
ICE! is an indoor winter wonderland kept at a chilly 9 degrees featuring:
- Two million pounds of ice sculptures hand-carved by artisans from Harbin, China. Learn more about The Making of ICE!
- Five ice slides, plus interactive Christmas displays and photo opportunities
- Scenes of holiday celebrations from around the world
- The Frostbite Factory — a live carving zone showcasing our artisans
- Breath-taking Nativity scene carved from crystal-clear ice
November 21, 2017 – January 7, 2018
For tickets & information: +1-407-586-4423
Hours of Operation: Vary by day and subject to change. Event times and ticketing options are listed by day on purchase tickets calendar
Location: Alpine Village
The magic of Christmas comes to Gaylord Palms Resort, November 21 through January 7. With vacation packages and tickets now on sale, there’s never been a better time to start planning for your holiday getaway!
Here is a sneak peek of what to expect this holiday season:
- ICE! featuring Christmas Around The World
- Breakfast with Charlie Brown & Friends
- Build-A-Bear Workshop®
- Build-A-Bear Workshop® Scavenger Hunt
- Snow Tubing
- Santa’s Snow Throw
- ALL-NEW Cirque Dreams Unwrapped,
a free live stage show
- Gingerbread Decorating Corner presented
by Hallmark Channel’s Countdown to Christmas
- Mrs. Claus Christmas Traditions
- Christmas at Gaylord Palms Light Show
- Photos with Santa
- And much more!