- This event has passed.
Lung Force Run/Walk at Lake Baldwin
May 9, 2015 @ 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM| $25
The LUNG FORCE RUN/WALK is a powerful movement led by the American Lung Association. LUNG FORCE builds on the passion and commitment of women and men nationwide to stand against lung cancer and for lung health by raising awareness and funding research.
We are a force to be reckoned with. Only A Force of Many Can Stand Up To:
- the frightening rise of lung cancer in women
- the deadly disease that is COPD
- the daily challenges that asthma sufferers face
- pollution that threatens our lungs and our lives
With your participation and help, our LUNG FORCE Run/Walk will make a difference in lives that desperately need it. Register today, because now is the time to raise our voices against lung cancer—and for lung health.
Want some ideas on how to make your unexpected donation? Here are a few ways to Pay it Forward with LUNG FORCE:
- Your team captain as a thank you for coordinating your team efforts.
- A team member who walked with you this year and hasn’t yet hit their goal.
- A LUNG FORCE Hero who inspires you.
- Any LUNG FORCE Walk or Run/Walk participant a random act of kindness goes a long way!
The Run/Walk is a certified 5K route around beautiful Lake Baldwin’s Harbor View Park.
Registration and check-in will open at 7AM, the LUNG FORCE Run/Walk will begin at 8AM and will end around 11AM.
More info: http://action.lung.org/site/TR/LUNGFORCE/ALASE_Southeast?pg=entry&fr_id=10250