- This event has passed.
U Can Finish 5 Miler & 2 Mile Presented by Florida Hospital
October 18, 2015 @ 7:30 AM - 9:45 AM| $35 - $75
Join us at the beautiful University of Central Florida campus for a morning of fun, fitness and action. Runners, walkers, alumni and students- the 3rd race of the Track Shack Running Series captures it all. The race entry includes a UCF Football Game ticket.
Date, Time & Location
Sunday, October 18, 2015
7:30 am: 2 Mile
8:00 am: 5 Miler
8:40 am: 2 Mile Awards Ceremony
9:15 am: 5 Miler Awards Ceremony
9:30 am: Healthy Kids’ Run
4465 Knights Victory Way
Orlando, FL 32816
About this Race
Join us at the beautiful University of Central Florida campus for a morning of fun, fitness and action. Runners, walkers, alumni and students- the 3rd race of the Track Shack Running Series captures it all. The race entry includes a UCF Football Game ticket. GO Black and Gold!
• Let the pros at Florida Hospital treat you like a pro
• Run through the Bright House Stadium!
• UCF football game ticket
• 5 Miler Finisher’s Medal
• Distance Dare
• FREE Florida Hospital for Children Kids’ Run
• Chip Timed
Safety is our first priority!
Bicycles, roller skates, in-line skates, and dogs will be prohibited from the race course. The use of headphones is discouraged.
Walker Friendly Events
Keeping Central Florida Fit is our mission. Walkers are encouraged to participate in all Track Shack races. Municipalities require that road ways are clear of participants and opened as soon as the race is complete. That is why a maximum pace of 16 minutes per mile is set. If the pace isn’t maintained, race officials will ask you to move to the sidewalk to re-open the roadways.
• Stroller/jogger operators start behind designated stroller signage in the 2 mile ONLY.
• Stroller/jogger operators may walk/jog no faster than 15 minute per mile, a safe operating speed. If your speed goes faster than 15 minutes per mile pace, you may be disqualified.
• Stroller/jogger operators must yield the right of way to runners. Stroller/Joggers can tip easily and cannot turn quickly. Please do not weave through packs of runners.