We know what’s going on in the International Drive area, do you? Join Orange County Property Appraiser Rick Singh on March 11th to see what’s in store for the I-Drive corridor! The event and registration are FREE, but make sure to register at http://ocpafl.org/help/trainingseminar/signup.aspx. Topics on the table: growth on I-Drive, international investment, commercial real estate, tourism, transportation and more.
We represent quality-oriented builders that can build just the home you’re wanting at a fair price. All of our real estate agent olathe ks are Certified New Home Sale Professionals (CSP’s). This means we have taken the initiative to get the formal education and gain the experience to help you through the new home construction process.
This address will take place at the Wyndham Orlando Resort (8001 International Drive, Orlando) from 6pm – 8pm and will be moderated by Channel 9’s Shannon Butler. Guests from the American Resort Development Association (ARDA) will join Appraiser Singh as well as:
- Chuck Whittall, President of Unicorp
- Alejandro Pezzini, COO of AMP Group
- Joshua Wallack, COO of Mango’s & SKYPLEX
- Susan Godorov, VP of Marketing & GM of Pointe Orlando
- Rich Larkin, GM Wyndham Orlando Resort
Babies, start your engines!
On Nov. 1, Community Based Care of Central Florida (CBCCFL) — the nonprofit organization that oversees foster care and adoption in Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties — will host its first 5k/Stroller Derby event at Harbor Park in Baldwin Park.
Moms and dads with their families are invited to participate in the event that will feature a 5k stroller walk, games and activities including a cutest baby outfit and best decorated stroller contest. You can use any sort of stroller, and there’s no limit to amount of tots – so pack your best double stroller and come on down.
Nancy Alvarez, an anchor for WFTV Channel 9, will serve as honorary chair for the event. All proceeds directly support the children and families of Community Based Care of Central Florida.
WHEN: Saturday, November 1, 2014
Registration: 8 a.m.
Event: 8:30-12:30 p.m.
WHERE: Harbor Park at Baldwin Park
4990 New Broad Street
Orlando, FL 32814
COST: $25 per family in advance
$30 per family day of event
TO REGISTER: Visit www.cbccfl.org
Debbie Leon, Development Director, Community Based Care Of Central Florida
We love selfies! We love seeing YOUR selfies!
If you’re walking in tomorrow’s HUGE Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Orlando walk in Downtown Orlando, we KNOW we’ll see thousands of them! Expected attendance will be – get this – *at least* 60,000 people. It will be a literal SEA OF PINK, all for a great cause! The buzz on their Yelp Orlando event page is…
Put on your pink, grab some friends and join Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Orlando Presented by Lexus of Orlando at Lake Eola on Saturday, October 25th, 2014! Over 50,000 attended last year’s walk and we’re expecting even more new friends in the fight this year! Interested in volunteering or starting a team? Register for FREE at www.orlandostrides.com! Are you a breast cancer Survivor? Please make sure to register before the walk so we can save a space for your in our Survivor VIP Tent! Many goodies and surprises await…
Make sure to Tweet, Instagram and Facebook your #StridesSelfie and share your experiences before, during and after the walk using hashtag #OrlandoStrides!
Click HERE for Parking information. Click HERE for registration information
EXCLUSIVE NEWS: A little Twitter birdie told us Orlando Strides will attempt to take the Ultimate #StridesSelfie minutes before the walk begins at 9am. Will they be able to fit all 60,000 walkers in ONE PHOTO?! We’re not sure but we can’t wait to see them try!
Some of the MANY things happening at tomorrow’s MSABC walk:
- Lake Eola’s Fountain will be PINK!
- Free refreshments from Athena Water, Starbucks, FreshPoint Produce, Dole (no DoleWhips?!) and more
- Full Sail will have their own endstage setup near the start line
- Give ‘Til It Rocks will have some AMAZING talent playing live, sprinkled throughout the 5k walk
- All breast cancer Survivors will have a special VIP tent sponsored by Morgan and Morgan with a great view
- Vanessa Echols from Channel 9 WFTV and Dana Taylor from Mix 105.1 will emcee
- Lexus of Orlando will have a PINK car (and a few others) on display
- Look for the big Florida Blue tent for another selfie opportunity using the hashtag #HereFor___!
- We’ve heard a rumor too that Orlando Solar Bears‘ Shades may attend… [Update: CONFIRMED RUMOR!!]
- Strides is not a race but you can keep up with your walk on MapMyRun/MapMyFitness, RunKeeper and Endomondo
AFTER THE WALK: At Noon, Musician Keith Lay will present “Distance Music” at Lake Eola. His YouTube Channel explains ‘Distance Music’ as, “A new kind of musical experience that creates a sonic sculpture in a 23 acre lake. The audience to walks around it to view it with their ears. WIth 30 musicians, 14 boat people and 7 train horns!” Like Making Strides, this event is also FREE and (obviously) open to the public.
SAVE THE DATE for Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Orlando’s VIP Party on November 11th, from 6-8pm at Lexus of Orlando!