The time is NOW. The steps have been stepped. SunRail has left the station.
After nearly a year of hard work in front of and behind the scenes, a new Central Florida Top 5 is here! What do you think? A big thank you to the team at , for the fresh new look on desktop and mobile!
Fun Spot America on International Drive hosted us for a ‘huuuuge‘ launch party over the weekend with nearly all of our new team of writers, some of our readers, a few very special guests and we even met a few new fans! Our readers enjoyed 20% off of wristbands for mentioning us and using the hashtag #CFLT5Day! Thank you Fun Spot!
— FunSpotAmerica (@FunSpotAmerica) May 16, 2015
Special guests stopped by including our longtime friend Emily Ellyn, Central Florida’s own Retro Rad Chef and Food Network Star and David Hummer, Director of Marketing at Fun Spot America. Virtual well wishes were sent by many including our founder and Central Florida native Bess Auer, the Queen of Versailles herself Jackie Siegel and Orange County Mayor Teresa Jacobs who surprised us with our own day – literally! Mayor Jacobs proclaimed Saturday, May 16th, 2015 “Central Florida Top 5 Day” in Orange County, noting our over six years of service to the community and longevity for years to come. Thank you so much Emily, David, Jackie and Mayor Jacobs!
So what’s new exactly? A BUNCH! Here are our Top 5 awesome new things about CentralFloridaTop5.com:
- A beautiful new website and mobile site! How do we look? Let us know in the comments by signing into social media!
- Easier way to submit events to our calendar (Don’t forget the pictures!)
- The debut of our newsletter (Coming SOON!)
- More opportunity for YOU to get involved! Whether you have a small business in need of a boost via paid ad space or a great event in need of eyes, we can help! Feel free to email us anytime at info[at]centralfloridatop5.com.
And last but certainly NOT least…
- Our new team of writers spanning six (with more on the way) Central Florida counties! We attempted to broadcast a live Google Hangout on Air on Saturday, to introduce all of them to you, but sadly broke the internet. (Click the link for video of what did happen!) You will be seeing and hearing from each of them very soon…
Look for more great posts, local information, reviews, interviews through and some fun partnerships in the year ahead!
To our loyal readers, THANK YOU for bearing with us through the growing pains. We appreciate YOU!