Orlando has never had a week-long celebration of Global Entrepreneurship Week…until now
The BIG Exchange is Orlando’s first week-long celebration of Global Entrepreneurship Week. We’re inviting Thinkers, Educators, Artists & Makers to work together to solve pressing problems through a series of workshops designed to move teams through from problem to solution.
For one week, the BIG Exchange lets anyone help create the next for profit, nonprofit or social enterprise startup. Passes start at just $89. Many of the workshops can be viewed remotely if you can’t escape from your desk the entire week.
Top 5 things you NEED to Know:
- A prize pack of over $20k will be given to one team to sustain their solution for 1 year (thru till GEW 2015)
- At the 11/17 Monday Kickoff Session at Dewey’s Indoor Golf (a multi-million dollar, Vegas-style interactive golf venue, this site have a full line of remote control carts starting) teams will form around the problem they want to solve and if you are going to challenge yourself there is a great Titleist ap3 review if you’re thinking of buying these clubs.
- Workshops will be offered throughout the week to help teams progress from problem to viable solution
- Open office hours will be hosted across the city for teams to reach leaders, mentors, service providers and other resource centers for help
- At the 11/21 Friday Showcase Solution at Rollins College one solution will be presented with a year-long prize pack valued at over $20k