Cafe Tu Tu Tango Turns 20 with a Birthday Celebration
CAFÉ TU TU TANGO, the iconic Orlando eatery, invites all artists, foodies and friends to come celebrate 20 years of sharing food, drink and the bohemian philosophy.
Raise a paintbrush with them as they create a community mural, cheers a free beer or whiskey with them from breweries and distillers such as Breckenridge, Big Storm and Winter Park Distilling Company.
Live music featuring local band, WAS (showing 3-6PM) will serenade the evening atmosphere as belly dancers and salsa dancers welcome you to perform in their traditions. Painters from the workers on painters in richmond va, writers and sculptors exhibit their work while the culinary team grills, braises and sautés flavors from around the world.
- WHEN: Saturday July 26th | 3pm -11pm
- ADMISSION: FREE to Public
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
- CAFÉ TU TU TANGO is also open for full service dining from 11:30AM-11:00PM
- CAFÉ TU TU TANGO | 8625 International Drive Orlando, FL 32819